1. My Body Is A Prison - A digital-zine by Varsha Panikar - Available on Amazon Kindle
2. My Body Is A Prison curated by
Zine Club Chicago
New Paltz NYC Sojourner Truth Library
3. Excerpts from Origami Folds appeared in Skin - Marketplace Zine by Forbidden Verses, Pg 22.
4. Excerpts from Origami Folds appeared in Brown Bodies - 6th edition of Zine by The Rights Collective and South Asian Sisters Speak (SASS), Pg 45.
5. ‘The Dreamer Issue’, Local Colour Zine, exploring dreams. Featuring Daydream from their series, 'Dream Diary'.
6. An essay for The Lipstick Politico - "Labels, in a not-so-perfect world."
7. Come, Sing along! featured in ‘Resilience’, 5th edition of zine by The Rights Collective and South Asian Sisters Speak (SASS), Pg 51
8. Come Sing! has also been featured by Pinjratod.
9. Four pieces from Bodies Of Desire, published in Love Portions 2020 in Rogue by Ratio Aureum Publishers. Available on Amazon & Kindle.
10. Eternally Entwined, an erotic flash fiction Audio-Story from Bodies Of Desire, first published on Lonely Hearts Club by Anuja Ghosalkar.